C y w e e N
Cyween



[Assalamualaikum]

Terima kasih kerana sudi melawat
No ripping . No copying .

Story About Links

THEM FB TWEET

S W E E T H E A R T



A friend is one who knows you and loves you just the same .



Happy Mother's Day
Saturday 5 May 2012 | Saturday, May 05, 2012 | 0 Strawberry

Cuba teka baby tu sape ? xD HAHA . LOL . K diam .

Soon , if God wills , I will be a mother to my own kids . I want to raise them up exactly like the way you raised me up . I want to teach them read 'Snow White' at the age of 5 . I want to spank their butt for not taking their bath yet . I want to be always beside them when they need someone to talk and cry to . I want to bring them shopping and pick the girliest outfits on the rack . I want to teach them manners when it comes to social life . I want them to see how hard it is to climb the mountain of success . I want them to know how pure my heart is when I tell them 'I love you' . I want to sacrifice my everything for the sake of my children . And when they're sad , I want to be the only person who can lend them my shoulder and know the right words to say to them . I appreciate it so much that you did this all to me .  

Mama , you make me think this far . You inspires me in many ways . I don't know how to act like you what more to understand the feelings of being in your shoes . In fact , I'm scared . Scared for the fact that maybe , when I loses you , all the plans for my future will fade away . Afraid for the fact that when you're gone , I have no spirit left to continue this journey of mine . You raised me up too well . My weaknesses comes from me and not from the careless guidance of yours . And yet , you still put that blame on you . I guess that's the biggest sacrifices you ever made
; You sacrifices your only life for the sake of your children .  

Just by saying 'I love you' is not enough . But yet , I am not capable to repay all the good deeds that you had done for me . I'll be praying for you , days and night . And when your time comes , you still have me , down here , making countless of doa for you . You will be remembered , for you are the best mother I could ever wish for . Lastly , Happy Mother's day :)


Random conversation between me and my mom ,
here we go :

Me : Bila ashu dah takde nanti , baru mak boleh amik anak angkat tau ? Haha .
Mom : Merepek apew nie ? -_-

Ashu = Nickname on my family . HAHA . LOL


Older Post | Newer Post