C y w e e N
Cyween



[Assalamualaikum]

Terima kasih kerana sudi melawat
No ripping . No copying .

Story About Links

THEM FB TWEET

S W E E T H E A R T



A friend is one who knows you and loves you just the same .



Only You My Superman
Tuesday 26 June 2012 | Tuesday, June 26, 2012 | 0 Strawberry
 
As I'm writing this , you might actually know how grateful I am to have you by my side . Looking back through my "past" makes me realize how wonderful my life has changed now . I really believe that you're the greatest and bestest thing that ever happened in my life . You always have this ability to make me smile and there hasn't been a day that I stopped smiling and you always make things better even if my day is going bad . Example of , *I'm not in a good mood* "Anje dah mandi ? Nak biy mandi kan ke ? :O" "I love you so anje ! <3 mmmuah!" even the little things like that can me make my smile again . I just love you for who you are , thanks for keep staying by my side . I'd like you to stay for a very very long time and I'm hoping you will never step back and leave me , never .
 
 
My Only Superman.
 
Sayang , you're the best . I'm not the type of senang-nak-handle . I'm the type of manusia-yang-paling-mengada-ngada-and-paling-susah-nak-handle , and I guess you've knew it since already 2 week and 6 days months you terikat dengan I kan . Meow . From the bottom of my heart , I love you more than I love ice cream and chocolate . Hehe . Okay you're so lucky . Pity icecream  . Huh . Well ya , I tak nak hilang you .  To be honest , I tak suka long-distance-relationship ni sebab at the first place I rasa kita tak akan lama macam ni sebab kita jauh . But you've showed me , our relationship are the greatest thing that I ever had . I tak nak hilang semua ni , I sayang all the memories from the first day kita ehem until now . I sayang every single day that we've spent . And the mostly , I sayang you . I really do . Each steps that I take brings me closer to the door of happiness . I've never felt this way before . I guess I have chosen the right door . Sincerely , your cigheen :)




Older Post | Newer Post